WATERFIN® is the designation of Alucoat for the lacquered foil intended to be used for the production of fins for heat exchangers with hydrophilic properties. Its main advantages are:
- Hydrophilic coatings specially developed by our technical department make the typical condensated water drop to become a layer avoiding the feasibility of ice bridges. It allows to produce smaller equipments.
- Very good finishing, high thermal conductivity, good drawability and low density.
- Collars height up to 12 mm could be obtained (depending of the thickness and characteristics of metal ).
- WATERFIN® finishing has been developed to have highest possible resistance to scratches, assuring so that none of its other properties will be altered during fin production.
- Estudios realizados por organismos especializados independientes demuestran que WATERFIN® no favorece el crecimiento microbiano.
WATERFIN® the following range of products:
- WATERFIN® 100: with high hydrophilic properties it is the best choosing for standard environments.
- WATERFIN® 700: Joins its high hydrophilic properties with a strong corrosion resistance that makes ideal for contaminated industrial environments.
Also for all range of products an alternative with a pre-treatment coating is available that increases the corrosion resistance of the standard products..