ALUCOAT - COIL
ALUCOAT-COILis the designation of Alucoat for the high thickness liquid lacquered aluminium products (up to 0,5 mm) processed throughout our state-of-the-art coil coating line. The use for these kind of products are the production of composite panels, profiled sheets, folded sheets, ventilation conducts, discs, and formats for different sectors. The main properties of ALUCOAT-COIL are:
- Aluminium is processed using a patented grease removal and pre-treatment system from Alucoat that improve protection against corrosion and the anchoring of paints and coating applied to the surface of the aluminium.
- Lacquers (PVDF, PE and HDPE) specially developed to meet the requirements of each end-use (exterior or interior applications) applied in liquid form, providing and uniform and smooth layer of paint.
- Excellent flatness, surface finish and wide range of colors with constant color shades.
- Wide range of alloys, hardnesses, thicknesses and widths can be supplied according to the customer demand.
- Alloys: series 1000, 3000, 5000 and 8000.
- Thickness: from 0.1 to 0.5 mm.
- Strip width: from 500 to 1.600 mm.
- Maximum outside diameter: 1.840 mm.
- Inside diameter: 150, 405 and 508 mm.
- Maximum coil weight: 6 tonnes.