A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or its equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which their equipment is used, may be used to recognise the user.
However, these means only obtain information related to the number of visited pages, the city to which the IP address from which it is accessed is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and reoccurrence of visits, the time of the visit, the browser or operator or type of terminal from which the visit is performed. Under no circumstance data regarding the name, surnames, postal address or other similar data of the connected user is obtained.
The cookies used in this website and their specific purposes are the following.
• Analysis cookies: those which, after being processed by the supplier or by third parties, allow the number of visitors to be quantified and the use by the users of the website to be statistically analysed. Specifically, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which enables measurement and analysis of browsing on the websites. In your navigator, you may find one cookie of this service.
• Other third party cookies: the website may include third party cookies, aimed at offering a better service than the one offered by these third parties. An example of this use are the links to social networks, which allow for the contents of the website to be shared.
• Personalisation cookies: cookies which, after being processed by the supplier or by third parties, keep the User’s preferences so that there is no need to reconfigure them every time the user visits our website.
You may enable, block or delete the cookies installed in your device by changing the settings of your browser. You may find information on how to manage cookies on the most common browsers below:
• If you are using Safari, in the option Safari menu, by clicking on Privacy, accessing the Safety section and then on Show Cookies.
• If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer, on the See menu option, by clicking on Internet Options and accessing Advanced Options.
• If you are using Firefox, for Mac in the Preferences menu option, by clicking on Privacy, accessing the Show Cookies section and, for Windows, on the Tool menu option, by clicking on Options, then accessing Privacy and finally Show Cookies.
• If you are using Google Chrome, in the Tool menu option, by clicking on Options (Preferences on Mac), then accessing Advanced options and then the Content Configuration option of the Privacy section and, finally, by clicking on Cookies in the Content setting dialogue.
However, we inform you of the possibility that by deactivating a certain cookie the browsing or provision of services offered on this web may be hindered or made difficult.