This summer, nothing better than airfin ® and waterfin ®, coated aluminum reels to combat the high temperatures because this material is specially design for the manufacture of air conditioners and air conditioning systems. Thanks to its excellent heat transfer properties and corrosion resistance have become the first choice of many manufacturers of air conditioning systems.
ALUCOAT provides a wide range of every product that suits the customer needs:
• Within airfin ®, ALUCOAT offers four different products with high hydrophobic properties and high corrosion resistance:
1. airfin ® 100 based on epoxy resins
2. airfin ® 300 polyurethane nature
3. airfin ® 400 with polyester resin that confers high flexibility
4. airfin ® 700 double layer material with tensile strength greater than 1000 hours Salt Spray corrosión.
• On the other hand, waterfin ® range. Thanks to its hydrophilic properties allows the production of smaller equipment as it avoids the formation of Ice Bridge:
1. waterfin ® 100 the standard version of this material
2. waterfin ® 700 the high corrosion resistance version of this material, ideal for environments with high pollution.
The products airfin ® and waterfin ® that requires and extra corrosion environmental resistance can have a special pretreatment Alucoat ® prelac chrome free. This pretreatment multiply the corrosion resistance of coated aluminum.
With airfin ® and waterfin ® of ALUCOAT, forget this summer heat!