ALUCOAT is always focused on its customers, developing new products and providing practical solutions to their day-to-day problems. As such, ALUCOAT recently launched a new coated aluminum product specially designed for the food packaging lid sector named linfoil ® 800. Its anticorrosive properties make it the perfect product for foods with pH levels of 2-3 such as jams, jams, fresh cheeses, pates, among others. This new product, in addition to offering all the advantages of the linfoil ® range, adds the additional advantage of high corrosion resistance as well as:
• High barrier to light, moisture, and external contamination
• Increased resistance to corrosion
• Excellent sealing capabilities to other materials: PS, PP, PVC, PET and glass
• Perfect printing results with nitro and UV inks
• The possibility of being embossed
For all those customers who pack foods with higher acidity levels, linfoil ® 800 will undoubtedly be the best solution with the advantage of being BPA-NIA. We offer a high quality product that allows the printing and personalization of packaging according to the needs and preferences of each client. ALUCOAT, once again providing quality products, good service and solutions to the needs of each customer.